February 4, 2010

Meaning behind the name.


The Princess & the Monkey came from this picture taken of our girls. True to form, it shows their personalities perfectly.  Mackenzie dressed as a princess, she is all girl...loves dress up, make up, shoes, purses, babies. She is our little mother and quite the drama queen. And then there's Delaney, squating on top of a table trying to take Mackenzie's food....she is our monkey, very active, mischievous, ornery, fun, happy & always in trouble:)

The girls do and say the funniest things, and I kept saying I needed to start writing things down. So instead I thought I would start a blog about the girls...mostly for me, and for them when they are older. But also for our familys who are spread around the US to keep up with us.

Seems like something funny happens daily, and many things I remember from the last 4 years that I will write about as they come to me. I want to cherish and remember all these amazing moments! They are growing up to fast and I want to "keep" every moment! So to that end....welcome to the world of the Princess & the Monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment